Salary: £5.28 – £10.50 (depending on experience)
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm.
About the Role:
We are looking for a hardworking individual with a willingness to learn, be reliable, enthusiastic and able to show initiative. This role can be physically demanding with some repetitive lifting and carrying.
- Picking and packing of orders efficiently to meet courier collection deadlines.
- Maintain accurate stock control systems – monitor and manage stock of products and packaging materials to ensure orders can be fulfilled on time.
- Pack goods with protective materials and label packaged goods ready for despatch.
- Receive and check deliveries and correctly store materials.
- Book deliveries with couriers such as DX and Palletline.
- Keep the warehouse clean and tidy, and adhere to health, safety and security policies.
- Operating a completely new system with top range equipment.
- Opportunity to travel to other sites including Sweden, Germany, Poland and more.
Who we are looking for:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with a flexible and proactive approach
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated & self-disciplined
- Ability to adapt quickly to change
- Good level of computer proficiency
As part of the apprenticeship, you will need to complete your Functional skills if you do not already have your Maths and English at GCSE Level.
You will complete the Warehouse Operative Level 2 as part of the role, the training will be provided by Optimum skills.