Optimum Skills was set up with the intent to make a difference, through inspired learning from engagement with employers, learners and stakeholders, to creating a positive experience throughout their journey with Optimum Skills. We pride ourselves on employing professional, loyal and inspiring staff like you across the whole of the company who embrace our vision and values and culture which underpin everything we do here at Optimum Skills.
About the Role
This role requires a full time highly motivated and self-driven person to deliver high-quality short courses delivering qualifications such as Mental Health Awareness, Wellbeing, Warehousing, Hospitality, Customer Service and Lean Organisation Management Techniques, and/or Industrial Environmental Awareness, Team Leading, Personal and Social Development up to level 2 and above.
- Teaching groups using a variety of teaching strategies, assessing work, providing quality feedback and adapting to specific needs
- Developing engaging and challenging resources and learning materials
- Embedding Functional Skills into teaching/assessing activity
- Ensure equality and diversity are fully integrating into the learning
- Safeguard learners and follow reporting procedures when required
- Provide appropriate advice, guidance and support including next steps and career guidance
- Meet company KPIs around learner progression, retention, achievement and satisfaction
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification
- Possess appropriate vocational experience in sector relevant to teaching area
- Hold an assessor qualification or be working towards
- Commit to CPD
- Hold L2 or equivalent in maths, English and ICT
- Car user