Purpose of the Role
- To ensure that all paperwork is compliant and processed timely, with the aim of maximizing monthly funding.
- To process all Awarding Organisation registrations, exams and claims, log and send certificates to students.
- Process all compliant start, completion and progression paperwork in a timely manner and in accordance with partner / ILR submission deadlines, to maximise funding claims.
- Carry out validation to include data reconciliations, DSAT’s, Funding and Monitoring reports, Data Match reports, monthly and in time for the funding submission.
- Update internal trackers, pen portraits, partner performance trackers, as and when required.
- Be familiar with the varying funding methodologies, especially relating to specific contracts. Know how to find and search the guidance to answer questions.
- Update systems, processes and working instructions to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Attend contract meetings as and when required.
- Register all learners in a timely manner with the Awarding Organisations. Book exams and claim all qualifications in line with the Awarding Organisation regulations.
- Ensure certificates are logged on Yeti with the dates received and sent out, for tracking and audit purposes.
- Ensure all paperwork is securely locked away each day for data protection purposes.
- Carry out compliance checks against each contract
- Assist in tracking financial values of contracts as contracts are delivered
- Filing learner information and ensuring all paperwork is compliant.
- Adhere to data protection and GDPR regulations on a daily basis.
- Assist in supporting the organisation through training delivery and support on paperwork compliance.
Essential Skills and Personal Attributes
- Be flexible and self-motivated
- Have outstanding organisational skills
- Be an excellent communicator, both written and verbally
- Have a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Have the skills to be an ambassador for Optimum Skills
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and confidence
As an equal opportunity employer, we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Learners are at the center of everything we do so we are committed to safeguarding and promoting their welfare. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check, provide satisfactory references and prove their eligibility to work in the UK.