About the Role
To support the Quality Manager in coordinating and implementing the Quality Cycle, to ensure the impact of learning is strong and learners are receiving the highest quality throughout the learning journey.
- Work with teaching staff to ensure learners complete their learning on time.
- Carry out compliance checks on learner reviews and other vital documentation relating to the learner journey.
- Ensure that quality cycles are followed.
- Participate in audits and deep dive’s as required.
- Work with key stakeholders to monitor learner progress and intervene where there is cause for concern.
- Feedback on the quality of education they receive.
- Provide teaching staff with recorded support based on their training needs.
- Carry out observations of teaching, learning and assessment as required and keep tracking systems updated.
- Chair standardisation meetings and take minutes.
- Hold a current assessing, teaching and IQA qualification
- Have a minimum of 1 years experience of working as an internal quality assurer
- Holds a current driving licence
Wage: £27,000 per year