Wage: £5.28 per hour
Hours: Monday – Thursday 9am-5pm, Friday 8:30am – 3pm.
About the Role:
The role of customer service admin is integral to the service department and requires a good level of organisational skills and the ability to remain calm.
The role would involve:
- Answering incoming calls to a dedicated service line.
- Responding to emails sent to service mailbox
- Log said calls into system (Servicem8)
- Follow the correct pipeline for handling logged issues (liaise with engineers, log with manufacturer, etc.)
- Ensure customers are kept up to date by engaging with engineers and manufacturers for status updates.
- Submit requisitions for parts required by engineers.
- Update engineers scheduled in Servicem8
- Help with service spares stock takes and replenishments
Who we are looking for:
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Organisational skills
- Previous experience using computers
As part of the apprenticeship, you will need to complete your Functional skills if you do not already have your Maths and English at GCSE Level.
You will complete the Customer Service Level 2 as part of the role, the training will be provided by Optimum skills.