Salary: £5.28- £6.50 based on performance.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
About the Company:
Freeman Johnson Solicitors are based in the Northeast and we have our offices in Darlington, Durham and Northallerton which allows us to provide services across a wide area. With providing legal services for over 150 years, we continue to help individuals and businesses alike.
About the Role:
The main objective of the apprenticeship is to provide an effective administrative support service.
- Photocopying / filing duties
- Deeds and will maintenance
- File closing and archiving
- Ordering and delivering outgoing mail
- Updating legal reference materials
- Relief typing/secretarial duties
- File management in accordance with the Quality Procedures Manual, CQS and Lexcel requirements, as appropriate;
- Compliance with relevant SRA Codes of Conduct and SRA Accounts Rules;
- Contribute to maintaining safe and healthy working environment.
- Contribute to maintaining and improving office procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with Equality and Diversity Policy.
- Any other duties which from time to time are required by the firm.
Who we are looking for:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Audio typing
- Experience in a solicitors practice (desirable)
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade 4 or above) desirable
As part of the apprenticeship, you will need to complete your Functional skills if you do not already have your Maths and English at GCSE Level.
You will complete the Business Administrator Level 3 as part of the role, the training will be provided by Optimum skills.