Hours: Monday – Friday
About the Company:
All over the UK and in several far away countries, there are Rated Conversion vehicles happily driving around, clocking up the miles and giving their owners hours of fun in the sun.
We’re experts in converting vehicles to suit unique, dream lifestyles. We’ve been in the business of making motoring dreams come true for over 28 years.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for an Apprentice Business Administrator for a company based in Darlington. The ideal candidate will be confident with IT skills, motivated, organised with a willingness to learn.
- Basic data entry (ideally we want someone who is confidant on a computer
- Answering phone calls and dealing with customer enquires
- Answering email enquiries
- Keeping company systems updated daily
- Keeping clients informed via emails
- Scheduling meetings
Who we are looking for:
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Organisational skills
- Previous experience using computer packages
As part of the apprenticeship, you will need to complete your Functional skills if you do not already have your Maths and English at GCSE Level.
You will complete the Business Administrator Level 3 as part of the role, the training will be provided by Optimum skills.