The role is very much based on being flexible, willing to get the job done and ensuring customers’ needs and expectations are met.
The apprentice will:
- Answering the telephone and supporting administration duties.
- Data entry, scanning and filing using a variety of data software.
- Completing computerised documentation.
- Communicate via email, text and Microsoft Teams with colleagues and customers.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprentice will gain the Business Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship standard:
- The apprentice will have regular, on-site one-to-one sessions with a tutor as well as sessions in college on day release.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full-time role on completion of the apprenticeship and satisfactory reviews.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Total hours per week: 37
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem-solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non-judgemental, Patience
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C or above) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Desired