Based at our Head Office in Newton Aycliffe. You may be required to work from our other North East Hubs on occasion.
Up to £13,000 per year.
Monday – Thursday, 8:30am – 5pm
Friday, 8:30am – 4pm
To support the Optimum Skills Marketing Team in the creation of purpose driven content which is integral to our overall marketing strategy.
- Supporting and content creation for Social Media Posts & Optimum Skills branded documents
- Coordinating content for Friday Communication & Intranet
- Supporting with writing case studies and blogs / news for website and social media channels
- Supporting with photography and videography
- Supporting with daily monitoring of all social media channels
- Supporting in Hubspot marketing campaigns
- Supporting use of digital tools such as Google Analytics, Google my Business
No experience required, as you will be learning on the job.
- A good level of written communication skills (spelling, grammar, and creative writing)
- Knowledge of Adobe (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Design and creative skills
- Punctual and good at timekeeping
- An Interest in digital marketing and content creation
- Willingness to learn